Afghani adj : of or relating to or characteristic of Afghanistan or its people [syn: Afghan, Afghanistani]
1 the basic unit of money in Afghanistan
2 an Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan and Pakistan; the official language of Afghanistan [syn: Pashto, Pashtu, Paxto, Afghan]
- Of or relating to Afghanistan, its people, or its language.
Afghani may refer to:
- The afghani, official currency of Afghanistan.
- Of or relating to Afghanistan.
- A native or inhabitant of Afghanistan (see Demography of Afghanistan).
- The Pashto language is also referred to as Afghani or Afghani language.
- Jamal al-Din al-Afghani, a Muslim nationalist and modernist in the early 20th century.
- The Pashtun people, sometimes referred to as "ethnic Afghanis".
afghani in Finnish: Afgaani